General Privacy Notice
1. Aero Compliance Plus Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and will only share it with others for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
2. This Notice gives you information on how and why we collect, hold, process, share and how we look after your personal data. This notice also tells you about your rights and how the law protects you. It is important that you read this Privacy Notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
3. Who do I contact about this Privacy Notice? Any questions you may have in connection with this notice or if you simply wish to update your preferences or exercise your legal rights you can do so by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and marking it Data Privacy Preferences. We will ensure our responsible person for data protection will take care of your query as quickly as possible.
Important Information About This Privacy Notice
4. This privacy notice is provided to you by Aero Compliance Plus Limited which is the data controller for your data. Other data controllers that Aero Compliance Plus Limited works with may include: Contractors Credit Reference Agencies, Invoice Service Provider and Financial Accountant.
5. If we and the other data controllers listed above are processing your data jointly for the same purposes, then Aero Compliance Plus Limited and the other data controllers may be “joint data controllers” which mean we are all collectively responsible to you for your data. Where each of the parties listed above are processing your data for their own independent purposes then each of us will be independently responsible to you and if you have any questions, wish to exercise any of your rights (see below) or wish to raise a complaint, you should do so directly to the relevant data controller.
6. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
7. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third-parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the Privacy Notice of every website you visit.
Our Lawful Basis To Process Your Information
8. The processing of personal data is governed by legislation relating to personal data which applies in the United Kingdom including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and other legislation relating to personal data and rights. Sometimes the use of your personal data requires your consent. Where this is required, we will first obtain your consent to that use.
The Data We Collect About You
9. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a living individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you when you visit our website or when you register an interest in services or products.
10. We have set out below the categories of data subject and types of personal data we may collect, use, store and transfer.
a. Categories of data subjects:
Customers / Prospective Customers
Affiliates and Suppliers
Professional Advisers and Consultants
b. Types of personal data:
Identity, Profile and Contact information
Usage and Experience information
Technical information Marketing and Communications information
More Information About The Types Of Personal Data
11. The below information sets out more information about the types of personal data we may collect, use, store and transfer.
a. Via our Contact Form. Identity, and Contact Data includes first name, last name, title, gender, billing address, email address and telephone numbers
b. Via Social Media. Information about you and your contacts (if you decide to connect your social media profile with us), your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
c. If Buying a Service or Product: Financial and Transaction Data includes bank account, funding instruments, payment card details, information in performing the Services, Identity, Profile and Contact Data, financial account information about you, information held with credit reference agencies for the purposes of determining affordability and creditworthiness, funding instruments used to complete transactions.
d. Usage and Experience Data Includes.
(i) Device Information, Usage Data and Geolocation Information.
(ii) Details about your interaction with our website and employees including communications, payments, reviews, research, customer services communications (including calls, emails, texts, emails and letters) which will record and/or monitor to provide our services, training, continual improvement and meeting our regulatory obligations.
(iii) Your experience and behaviour information in interacting with us and our website primarily to improve your experience when using our services. If you request or participate in optional site features, research or request enhanced services or other elective functionality, we may collect additional information from you. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data
12. Where we need to collect personal data to satisfy our legitimate interests, or in order to provide the services to you under the terms of any of the agreements you enter, we may not be able to offer or perform our services to you. In this case, we may have to cancel, suspend or terminate part or all of the services offered to you but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How Your Personal Data Is Collected
13. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
a. Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity, and Contact Data and Financial and Transaction Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
Use our services, including applying for training courses.
Make any enquiries about us, our services and products.
Create an account on our website.
Subscribe to our services, communications or publications.
Request marketing to be sent to you.
Enter a competition, promotion or survey.
Interact with our Customer Services or any other member of our team
Give us some feedback.
b. Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage and Experience Data and Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, third-party and other similar technologies, for example website analytics providers.
c. Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third-parties and public sources, for example using:
Credit reference agencies, government databases, data analytics and other screening providers to be able to identify you, obtain credit information (including affordability information) or monitor transactions and to comply with our legal obligations or perform the services to you.
Third-party dispute resolution providers we use or are legally required to deal with.
Other third-party funding partners who provide us or you with financing products.
How Your Personal Data Is Used
14. We may process your personal data for a variety of reasons that are justified and are allowed under data protection laws, which forms the legal basis on how we process your personal data. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
a. To make, or assist in making, credit decisions about you and to check the details that you have let us and others have.
b. To operate and manage your account and any application, agreement or correspondence you may have with us.
c. To identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering and other crimes.
d. To contact you via email, texts, letters, phone or send you information.
e. To contact you about our products and services, unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive marketing.
f. To collect and manage payments.
g. To respond to complaints.
h. To exercise our rights set out in agreement or contracts and to comply with our regulatory obligations.
i. To detect, investigate, report, monitor and analyse our business.
j. To carry out market research, to develop and manage our brand, product and services.
k. To carry out internal and external audits.
l. To test our processes and systems.
m. To obey laws and regulations that apply to us.
n. To manage security and risk for us, and you.
15. We strive to provide you with choices regarding personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. With your permission, we may:
a. Market to you by delivering marketing materials about our products and services and any products and services of unaffiliated third-party businesses.
b. We may process personal data to tailor the Services or website experiences to better match our understanding of how you use our Services or match your interests.
c. We may use your personal data and other information collected in accordance with this notice to provide targeted display, feature or offer to you on our website.
e. Provide you with location-specific offers, services, promotions, search results advertising and other personalised content.
f. We may also use location-specific or geolocation functionality through the Services to enhance the security of our website and the Services, including ensuring we are offering the Services in the correct location.
16. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing via email opt out link at any time and free of charge or by contacting us direct on email@example.com or via our contact form.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
18. We may have to share your personal data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section. We may share your personal data or other information for the following reasons:
a. With other companies that provide services to us. We share personal data with third-party service providers that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf to be able to make available our website(s) and product and services. These third-party service providers may also provide you with our products and services, verify your identity, assist in processing transactions, send you advertisements for our products and services, provide customer support; and to monitor your interactions with our website(s).
b. With other third-parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law. We may share information about you:
(i) If we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations.
(ii) To law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
(iii) With credit agencies and data processors for credit reference checks and anti-fraud and compliance purposes.
To banking or other financial partners as required.
To support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
19. How long will you use my personal data for? We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. For example it is best practice to keep financial records for a minimum period of 8 years to support HMRC audits or provide tax information. We will keep some records permanently if we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights
20. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out below, please contact us via the contact form on this website. Please put “Query re Data Protection” in the message field followed by your question.
21. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
22. We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the website or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Notice will be effective as of the published effective date.
23. Device Information means data that can be automatically collected from any device used to access the website or Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your device type; your device’s network connections; your device’s name; your device IP address; information about you’re your device’s web browser and internet connection you use to access the website(s) or Services.
24. Geolocation Information means information that identifies, with reasonable specificity, your location by using, for instance, longitude and latitude coordinates obtained through GPS or WiFi, your IP address or cell site triangulation.
25. Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
26. Personal Data means information that can be associated with an identified or directly or indirectly identifiable natural person. “Personal Data” can include, but is not limited to, name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, payment card number, other financial account information, account number, date of birth, and government-issued credentials (e.g., driver’s license number, national ID, passport number).
27. Process means any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data.
28. Services means any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you
Website means the websites, mobile apps, official social media platforms, or other online properties through which we offer services and which has posted or linked to this Privacy Notice.
29. Usage Data means information we collect from your phone, computer or other device that you use to access the website or Services. Usage Data tells us how you use the website(s) and Services, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the site(s) and the way you use our Services, including your IP address, statistics regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before coming to the website(s) and other usage and browsing information collected through Cookies.
Aero Compliance Plus Ltd, Company Number: 9169658